Cebria is a product designed for anyone who wishes to improve short-term memory or prevent the development of memory loss. Of course, a lot of factors play a role in the formation of age-related memory loss, but the scientists behind Cebria believe that their product can truly make a difference. Cebria is popularly used by people aged 50+ but the company has made it clear in interviews and TV commericals that adults of any age can use Cebria. Created by an Austrian pharmaceutical company, Ever-Neuro Pharma, Cebria is believed to work because it contains important amino acids that help with the production of neurotransmitters.
Cebria is composed of 15 different amino acids, all of which help with the production of neurotransmitters (brain chemicals that maintain mental function, regular emotion, etc). The scientists who came up with Cebria’s formula believe that these amino acids can prevent the natural deterioration in cell-to-cell communication as we age. Thing is, our nerve cells are able to communicate to each other because they are connected via tiny proteins called neuropeptides. These neuropeptides are involved in the formation and recall of memory. Overtime, we lose these neuropeptides, which is why memory loss is common in the elderly. So the creators of Cebria make it simple to understand their product’s mechanism of action – it contains vital amino acids that help the production of neuropeptides, which help maintain memory formation and recall.
Effects and Benefits
Let’s take a second and recall Cebria’s claims – the manufacturers said that Cebria could help reduce the chances of age-related memory loss and improve current short-term memory recall. It is also written clearly across the box that you should see results within 30 days after using the product.
The feedback that customers have posted on Amazon.com show that Cebria has fulfilled its promises for some. Certain people who experience day-to-day memory loss or confusion found that taking Cebria for over a month helped them recall information easier and feel more confident. A large percentage of customers (54%) rated the product 3 stars or less, which only shows that not everyone is a fan of this stuff.
Potential Side Effects
There are hundreds of customer reviews posted on Amazon.com so we understand if you can’t be bothered to look through all of them. Thankfully we have! In terms of side effects, the only issue that seems to come up a lot is increased heart rate and anxiety. Some people feel more “on edge” and “an unease” while using Cebria, which may be uncomfortable.
Follow these steps if you wish to subscribe to Cebria’s 2-month automatic charge service:
- Get on Cebria.com
- Click on the 30-day Risk-Free Trial button
- Fill in the box on the right hand side, which asks for your name, address, credit card information, etc.
- Pay $9.95 for shipping.
- Receive the 30-day supply of Cebria and try it for a month.
- If you like the results then you’re all – every 60 days your credit card will be charged $89.95, which can be broken down to 2 packs of Cebria ($39.95 each) and $9.95 shipping charge.
- If you don’t like the product then contact the company to cancel your subscription.
“Doesn’t work and they auto-ship you the product. If you cancel at the wrong time, they charge you shipping both ways. Save yourself the wasted time and money; just say no!
There is also a very legal document you have to sign to get this. It binds you to negotiation instead of legal action. This suggests to me they’ve been sued numerous times. The possibility is it’s a fraud and/or it causes major issues (which the paperwork specifically names). Even when you call to cancel, they dig about why you’re canceling (in a very determined way). This suggests they are gathering info in case you plan to seek damages. Again, save yourself and go another route.”
- Denise Christensen on Amazon.com.
“My Dad has dimentia and thought these would be great to help with his memory loss. Everynight he asks me, “what are these pills for”? Where did I get them from?” His Dr said there isn’t any evidence that support their benefits. But, they probably won’t hurt to take them either.”
- Robert Blank on Amazon.com.
- May increase clarity and memory recall
- Not too expensive
- Purchasing option forces you to commit to the company
- Formula does not contain any nootropics
- Formula is limited to amino acids
- A massive 28% of customers rated the product 1 out of 1 star on www.Amazon.com
Based on the research that we’ve done on the product and looking at what other people have said about it, we have safely come the conclusion that Cebria is a supplement that you should really give a lot of thought before quickly jumping on the wagon. Before going cold turkey and committing to the company, we suggest comparing the product and its formula with other products designed for seniors, such as Lumultra Wisdom. If you’re tempted to get the product simply for its 30-day free trial, take a moment to think about value over cost. Sure, a supplement like Wisdom may not give you a free product to mess around with for a month, but it will give you something spectacular in exchange for an affordable amount of money.
The Best Brain Supplements of 2020: Your Complete, Personalized Guide
In such a busy, harried world, people look for all the help they can get.
They’ve got problems remembering things, concentrating in school or focusing on a big work project, or being in the best energy and mood level for family and their personal goals.
Nootropics - also known as “smart pills” and brain enhancement supplements - are designed to help address these cognitive issues and improve memory and learning, focus and concentration, problem solving, and overall energy and vibrancy. These supplements are a potential fit for students (usually college students), professionals and business executives, and the elderly who want to enhance their brain power and performance.
Check the Best Smart Pills of 2020
The question, though, is…
Do you know the best brain-enhancing supplement for you?
Our product reviews will answer exactly this. By presenting accurate, up-to-date product information, conducting weeks-long product trial, and raising the alarm on fillers and low-quality ingredients, we’re about to guide you in your decision-making.
We take a long, hard look at the manufacturer, where they manufacture the pill, the website, pricing, customer testimonials, and different authoritative websites that point to how safe and effective a smart pill is.
At the end of it all, we present our Top 5 rated smart pills for your easy reference.
How Do Nootropics Work?
Known by many different names, nootropics act as brain enhancement aids and brain boosters that don’t leave your cognitive wellness to fate.
There are two kinds of nootropics: (1) pharmaceutical cognitive enhancers made up of chemicals believed to have a clear effect on the brain and nervous system, and (2) natural cognitive enhancers, which are mostly herbal or nutrient-based in their composition. Our reviews focus on the second group, which don’t require a prescription, not considered drugs, and thus are allowed to be sold the counter and online via vitamin retail shops like Amazon.
Are natural nootropics actually the savior they’re painted to be?
These plant-based extracts promise improved mental functioning, no less. Their surging popularity, particularly in recent years, can be attributed to their high overall safety value and few and minor side effects compared with their pharmaceutical counterparts.
If you’ve heard of the term “nootropic stack,” it means different herbal or nutrient-based nootropics “stacked” together to achieve your own cognitive targets.
A high-quality nootropic can change your brain wellness and make you limitless in many different ways. These include enhanced memory, increased attention to detail, outrageously good focus, increased alertness, better mental and visual acuity, improved learning and thinking, managed stress, better mood and energy, and a generally renewed sense of life and brain performance.
This is why this product review guide will help you in so many ways to know a nootropic inside and out. From the ABCs of the product formula to the overall verdict, you will have an informed choice of what to choose for your next nootropic bottle or product.
What Should You Look For In A Top-Rated Nootropic?
Offers essential vitamins and nutrients - Your brain gobbles up an unbelievable amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients for it to properly function for life’s everyday demands. The nootropic you deserve provides these crucial components and more. Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, Panax ginseng, and more - the list is endless, but only a few good ones deserve your attention. Click here for the top-rated ingredient list for a smart pill.
Backed by clinical data and experts - The best nootropics have a solid scientific basis through independent, third-party research data on their effectiveness and benefits.
There’s no reason for a credible health care expert not to endorse a well-created supplement for brain enhancement.
Superior manufacturing standards - It’s not just about the ingredients, but also creating the product with the highest standards of production. The best supplements are manufactured in the United States, in a laboratory registered by the FDA. The manufacturer should be GMP certified as well!
Independent reviews (Not just Amazon!) - Reviews can be bought and unverified, so keep an eye out for them. Our reviews, for instance, maintain their independence through a circle of product testers that really get to the bottom of things and assess individual product performance and quality.
What Should You Avoid In A Brain Enhancement Supplement?
Let’s combine your due diligence in research and our honest, in-your-face product reviews that won’t leave you guessing and wanting more information.
The Best Smart Pills On The Market In 2020
We have dutifully compiled the top 5 brain enhancement supplements based on our independent review, product trial, and well-vetted product information. Here’s what we’ve come up with to help you make a smart decision on smart pills today.
Our Winning 5 Brain Boosting Supplements for 2020
- Incredible results from a potent, fast-acting formula
- Effects are very well-rounded: improvements to memory, focus, mood, energy
- Formula is a fantastic combination of potent Noopept and many other natural nootropics
- Information online is very detailed and simple to understand, love their design and content
- Premium ingredients at a great price (daily cost is cheaper than a cup of coffee!), we suspect this won’t last long, they might be trying to reach a certain market share then raise their price.
- 90-day return policy!
- They communicate everything via ticketing for quality assurance reason, so if you don’t know how to place order online, then you are out of luck
- Might want to supplement with a multivitamin (only contains B12)
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
Avanse Nutraceuticals’ LumUltra (New and Improved) blows all our editors away with an innovatively new formula utilizing the potent Noopept, in combination with select key natural nootropics. Hands down, LumUltra is the best cognitive enhancer we’ve ever reviewed, and will probably top our list for a very long time.
#2 Brain Pill
- Good market presence, or product recall
- Availability of scientific studies delving on ingredient and product levels
- Proprietary ingredients for uniquely positioned benefits
- Discounts and savings for bulk orders
- Relative shortage of customer testimonials
- Lacking imagery around supplement facts and product labeling
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
We are impressed by the speed and precision at which BrainPill responds to brain enhancement needs – and without unwanted effects that could turn off first-time users. The benefits are sustained and evident from the first dose, and this doesn't happen every time with nootropic products.
#3 Alpha Brain
- Good for focus
- Great customer service team
- Could be great as a workout supplement
- Effects are a bit limited
- New formula might actually be less potent due to new focus on fitness and health
- Unique formula and ingredient “Apoaequorin”
- Website is rich in information and resources for further reading
- Clear video on website that explains Prevagen in simplistic way
- Little to no effects on focus and mood
- Poor value at $59.95 (better nootropics available at that price)
- Studies on Apoaequorin are still quite limited today.
- Low to no side effect potential
- Offers targeted benefits for five areas of brain function
- GMO and caffeine free
- Vegan-friendly supplement
- Contains only two major ingredients, which are relatively standard in nootropics
- Lack of ample clinical research presented
- Soy lecithin content is a potential allergen