A man deserves to be able to wake up feeling energized, sharp and ready to attack whatever comes his way…even at 70! VitaBiotics has created a line of products designed to boost the mental performance of male seniors. The products are mostly composed of vitamins and minerals but there are a few interesting nootropics that are worth giving a try. If you are at all interested in a product that can help boost your overall wellbeing and brain performance then don’t go anywhere! We know all about Wellman 70+’s ingredients and have tested the product to share with you what kind of results it can bring! Keep reading this review to learn more about Wellman 70+ and stay tuned until the end to learn about our Editors’ top choice for seniors!
Wellman 70+ contains a full blend of vitamins and minerals that are needed to support brain health in the long-term. The two ingredients that caught our attention the most are L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- L-Carnitine is responsible for energy production. The supplement is often used by fitness junkies to gain more of an energy boost before working out and exercising. 20 mg of L-Carnitine, however, is not going to give you a burst of energy. It’s simply going to make you feel more awake and alert.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) contains antioxidants that protect brain cells. As we age, brain cells naturally degenerate. However, supplementing with antioxidants may protect against or slow down the process of mental decline.
Effects and Benefits
Wellman 70+ is designed to boost cognitive function, eye health and immune function. The vitamins and minerals in the formula should be able to support overall health and slow down the development of age-related mental decline.
Since the amount of nootropics or cognitive enhancing supplements in the formula is quite limited, you shouldn’t expect to see remarkable results within a couple of weeks. Once you stop using the product, however, you may feel fatigue, reduced energy and brain fog.
Potential Side Effects
You should not be concerned of side effects with this formula. It mostly consists of FDA-approved vitamins and minerals, so the chances of getting side effects are little to none. If you were to feel more comfortable taking the product after speaking with your doctor then you can easily show him/her the supplement facts label.
A pack of Wellman 70+ costs $10.77 and will last an entire month. The product is manufactured in the U.K. so shipping costs may be a little more expensive than usual. Once you do get the product, take 1 tablet per day with your main meal. The ingredients become far more easily absorbed when taken with food.
“I have been trying all different types of vitamins without success. I purchased Wellman tablets last week and feel well and energised. I will be recommending Wellman and continue to buy them. I will also be trying their other products in the range. Thank you Wellman.”
– Mr. C F from the U.K.
“On the whole Wellman is a great Multivitamin providing good levels of nutrient. Particularly pleased with the level of Selenium but would like to see more of the B vitamins 1,2,3, & 6 (25mg) and Magnesium (500mg).”
– Mr Neil Pearce from the U.K.
- May support overall brain health
- Contains barely any strong nootropics
- May take up to weeks to ship to the U.S.
Wellman 70+ is a good supplement to take if you merely wish to support overall brain health. If you want to experience better focus, sharper memory and higher energy levels then we do highly recommend for you to supplement with a potent nootropic supplement. Our Editors’ top choice is Lumultra Wisdom, but you’ve tried that and felt like it wasn’t for you then Wellman 70+ is a good second option. If you live outside the UK then you may need to wait a few weeks before the product arrives at your doorstep – another reason why you should order Lumultra Wisdom, a supplement manufactured by an American company. Buying Lumultra Wisdom is also RISK-FREE because it comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. Go get yourself a bottle of Lumultra Wisdom today and experience what it’s like to be young again!
The Best Brain Supplements of 2020: Your Complete, Personalized Guide
In such a busy, harried world, people look for all the help they can get.
They’ve got problems remembering things, concentrating in school or focusing on a big work project, or being in the best energy and mood level for family and their personal goals.
Nootropics - also known as “smart pills” and brain enhancement supplements - are designed to help address these cognitive issues and improve memory and learning, focus and concentration, problem solving, and overall energy and vibrancy. These supplements are a potential fit for students (usually college students), professionals and business executives, and the elderly who want to enhance their brain power and performance.
Check the Best Smart Pills of 2020
The question, though, is…
Do you know the best brain-enhancing supplement for you?
Our product reviews will answer exactly this. By presenting accurate, up-to-date product information, conducting weeks-long product trial, and raising the alarm on fillers and low-quality ingredients, we’re about to guide you in your decision-making.
We take a long, hard look at the manufacturer, where they manufacture the pill, the website, pricing, customer testimonials, and different authoritative websites that point to how safe and effective a smart pill is.
At the end of it all, we present our Top 5 rated smart pills for your easy reference.
How Do Nootropics Work?
Known by many different names, nootropics act as brain enhancement aids and brain boosters that don’t leave your cognitive wellness to fate.
There are two kinds of nootropics: (1) pharmaceutical cognitive enhancers made up of chemicals believed to have a clear effect on the brain and nervous system, and (2) natural cognitive enhancers, which are mostly herbal or nutrient-based in their composition. Our reviews focus on the second group, which don’t require a prescription, not considered drugs, and thus are allowed to be sold the counter and online via vitamin retail shops like Amazon.
Are natural nootropics actually the savior they’re painted to be?
These plant-based extracts promise improved mental functioning, no less. Their surging popularity, particularly in recent years, can be attributed to their high overall safety value and few and minor side effects compared with their pharmaceutical counterparts.
If you’ve heard of the term “nootropic stack,” it means different herbal or nutrient-based nootropics “stacked” together to achieve your own cognitive targets.
A high-quality nootropic can change your brain wellness and make you limitless in many different ways. These include enhanced memory, increased attention to detail, outrageously good focus, increased alertness, better mental and visual acuity, improved learning and thinking, managed stress, better mood and energy, and a generally renewed sense of life and brain performance.
This is why this product review guide will help you in so many ways to know a nootropic inside and out. From the ABCs of the product formula to the overall verdict, you will have an informed choice of what to choose for your next nootropic bottle or product.
What Should You Look For In A Top-Rated Nootropic?
Offers essential vitamins and nutrients - Your brain gobbles up an unbelievable amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients for it to properly function for life’s everyday demands. The nootropic you deserve provides these crucial components and more. Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, Panax ginseng, and more - the list is endless, but only a few good ones deserve your attention. Click here for the top-rated ingredient list for a smart pill.
Backed by clinical data and experts - The best nootropics have a solid scientific basis through independent, third-party research data on their effectiveness and benefits.
There’s no reason for a credible health care expert not to endorse a well-created supplement for brain enhancement.
Superior manufacturing standards - It’s not just about the ingredients, but also creating the product with the highest standards of production. The best supplements are manufactured in the United States, in a laboratory registered by the FDA. The manufacturer should be GMP certified as well!
Independent reviews (Not just Amazon!) - Reviews can be bought and unverified, so keep an eye out for them. Our reviews, for instance, maintain their independence through a circle of product testers that really get to the bottom of things and assess individual product performance and quality.
What Should You Avoid In A Brain Enhancement Supplement?
Let’s combine your due diligence in research and our honest, in-your-face product reviews that won’t leave you guessing and wanting more information.
The Best Smart Pills On The Market In 2020
We have dutifully compiled the top 5 brain enhancement supplements based on our independent review, product trial, and well-vetted product information. Here’s what we’ve come up with to help you make a smart decision on smart pills today.
Our Winning 5 Brain Boosting Supplements for 2020
- Incredible results from a potent, fast-acting formula
- Effects are very well-rounded: improvements to memory, focus, mood, energy
- Formula is a fantastic combination of potent Noopept and many other natural nootropics
- Information online is very detailed and simple to understand, love their design and content
- Premium ingredients at a great price (daily cost is cheaper than a cup of coffee!), we suspect this won’t last long, they might be trying to reach a certain market share then raise their price.
- 90-day return policy!
- They communicate everything via ticketing for quality assurance reason, so if you don’t know how to place order online, then you are out of luck
- Might want to supplement with a multivitamin (only contains B12)
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
Avanse Nutraceuticals’ LumUltra (New and Improved) blows all our editors away with an innovatively new formula utilizing the potent Noopept, in combination with select key natural nootropics. Hands down, LumUltra is the best cognitive enhancer we’ve ever reviewed, and will probably top our list for a very long time.
#2 Brain Pill
- Good market presence, or product recall
- Availability of scientific studies delving on ingredient and product levels
- Proprietary ingredients for uniquely positioned benefits
- Discounts and savings for bulk orders
- Relative shortage of customer testimonials
- Lacking imagery around supplement facts and product labeling
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
We are impressed by the speed and precision at which BrainPill responds to brain enhancement needs – and without unwanted effects that could turn off first-time users. The benefits are sustained and evident from the first dose, and this doesn't happen every time with nootropic products.
#3 Alpha Brain
- Good for focus
- Great customer service team
- Could be great as a workout supplement
- Effects are a bit limited
- New formula might actually be less potent due to new focus on fitness and health
- Unique formula and ingredient “Apoaequorin”
- Website is rich in information and resources for further reading
- Clear video on website that explains Prevagen in simplistic way
- Little to no effects on focus and mood
- Poor value at $59.95 (better nootropics available at that price)
- Studies on Apoaequorin are still quite limited today.
- Low to no side effect potential
- Offers targeted benefits for five areas of brain function
- GMO and caffeine free
- Vegan-friendly supplement
- Contains only two major ingredients, which are relatively standard in nootropics
- Lack of ample clinical research presented
- Soy lecithin content is a potential allergen