Attune Microdose, which doesn’t follow the usual naming convention among nootropics, is a medicinal mushroom blend that aims to align mind, body, and soul. It is said to be non-GMO, vegan, as well as all types of gluten, dairy, and soy free. Its promise revolves around memory boost and functioning, along with newfound clarity, focus, and openness. In addition, it claims to strengthen the immune system and general wellness, and elevate mood when one needs such uplifting.
Key Ingredients: 15/20
This largely mushroom formulated product contains the following key ingredients:
- Sacred Ingredient – Dissolves ego and improves creativity, uplifts mood and increases wellbeing, stimulates growth of new brain cells.
- Lion’s Mane– helps relieve anxiety and depression, promotes wellbeing, boosts memory and immune system health
- Cordyceps – helps fight fatigue by increasing ATP levels, increases oxygen utilization and endurance, promotes healthy vascular function
- Turkey Tail– Provides immune support, liver detoxification, and digestive function. Improves gut bacteria balance
- Chaga – Promotes energy, healthy immune system, and boosts metabolism. Naturally powerful antioxidant
- Reishi– Powerful immune system booster and healer. Supports healthy aging, heart, and longevity
- Bacopa– Promotes memory formation, and supports cognition. Maintains healthy stress levels, and improves neuron communication
- Tamarind– Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Protects against heart disease, cancer and diabetes
- Turmeric– Natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Boosts brain function and lowers risk of heart disease
- Ginkgo– Improves circulation and heart health. Reduces symptoms of psychiatric disorders, improves brain function and well-being.
- Artichoke extract– High in nutrients. Maintains healthy cholesterol levels, and regulates blood pressure. Improves liver health
- Spirulina– Extremely high in many nutrients. powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Shilajit – Improves body’s immunity and memory. Boosts energy, focus, and acts as a diuretic to remove excess fluid
- Rhodiola– Decreases stress, fights fatigue, reduces symptoms of depression, and improves brain function
- Piperine– Facilitates nutrient absorption. Known to reduce insulin resistance
- Niacin– Facilitates blood flow and nutrient absorption. Maintains healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Effects & Benefits: 14/20
The main mechanism of action in Attune Microdose is anchored on microdosing, which is the act of taking less-than-psychoactive, unnoticeable amounts of a psychedelic substance. It seeks to enhance brain function and communication, resulting in better focus and creativity. Microdosing has been shown in studies to be applicable in the relief of anxiety and depression, treating addictive behaviors, and elevating mood and well-being. Accordingly, users report an increase in their creative flow, spiritual awareness, and connectedness.
Potential Side Effects: 10/20
Users need to be aware that microdosing doesn’t come without potential setbacks. Daily use can lead to the user building tolerance, which then entails the need to take higher doses in order to experience the previous benefits. A mushroom blend like this can also bring about different potential unwanted effects based on the individual mushroom types.
Pricing Options: 12/20
A one-month supply of Attune Microdose costs $69.95, which is definitely on the higher end of the spectrum in the nootropic world.
Online Reviews: 10/20
Some users have revealed a slight rebound in focus and productivity benefits after dosing. This then makes us wonder about the long-term effects of microdosing, whether on safety value or the product’s efficacy down the road.
- Good presentation of ingredient list
- Transparency in microdosing mechanism
- Widely reviewed and used online
- Highly costly
- Mushroom blend is not for everyone or a general nootropic-supplementing population
It is refreshing to have something like Attune Microdose on our product review list. It has a rich blend of healing mushrooms, familiar nootropic ingredients, and a catchy marketing slant. But microdosing is highly debatable and may not be a good fit for a general sample of nootropic seekers. This makes the reach and target market of the product rather limited, and if one is to err on the side of caution then it’s a resounding no.
Your Complete, Personalized Guide
In such a busy, harried world, people look for all the help they can get.
They’ve got problems remembering things, concentrating in school or focusing on a big work project, or being in the best energy and mood level for family and their personal goals.
Nootropics - also known as “smart pills” and brain enhancement supplements - are designed to help address these cognitive issues and improve memory and learning, focus and concentration, problem solving, and overall energy and vibrancy. These supplements are a potential fit for students (usually college students), professionals and business executives, and the elderly who want to enhance their brain power and performance.
How Do Nootropics Work?
Known by many different names, nootropics act as brain enhancement aids and brain boosters that don’t leave your cognitive wellness to fate.
There are two kinds of nootropics: (1) pharmaceutical cognitive enhancers made up of chemicals believed to have a clear effect on the brain and nervous system, and (2) natural cognitive enhancers, which are mostly herbal or nutrient-based in their composition. Our reviews focus on the second group, which don’t require a prescription, not considered drugs, and thus are allowed to be sold the counter and online via vitamin retail shops like Amazon.
Are natural nootropics actually the savior they’re painted to be?
These plant-based extracts promise improved mental functioning, no less. Their surging popularity, particularly in recent years, can be attributed to their high overall safety value and few and minor side effects compared with their pharmaceutical counterparts.
If you’ve heard of the term “nootropic stack,” it means different herbal or nutrient-based nootropics “stacked” together to achieve your own cognitive targets.
A high-quality nootropic can change your brain wellness and make you limitless in many different ways. These include enhanced memory, increased attention to detail, outrageously good focus, increased alertness, better mental and visual acuity, improved learning and thinking, managed stress, better mood and energy, and a generally renewed sense of life and brain performance.
This is why this product review guide will help you in so many ways to know a nootropic inside and out. From the ABCs of the product formula to the overall verdict, you will have an informed choice of what to choose for your next nootropic bottle or product.
What Should You Look For In A Top-Rated Nootropic?
Offers essential vitamins and nutrients - Your brain gobbles up an unbelievable amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients for it to properly function for life’s everyday demands. The nootropic you deserve provides these crucial components and more. Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, Panax ginseng, and more - the list is endless, but only a few good ones deserve your attention. Click here for the top-rated ingredient list for a smart pill.
Backed by clinical data and experts - The best nootropics have a solid scientific basis through independent, third-party research data on their effectiveness and benefits.
There’s no reason for a credible health care expert not to endorse a well-created supplement for brain enhancement.
Superior manufacturing standards - It’s not just about the ingredients, but also creating the product with the highest standards of production. The best supplements are manufactured in the United States, in a laboratory registered by the FDA. The manufacturer should be GMP certified as well!
Independent reviews (Not just Amazon!) - Reviews can be bought and unverified, so keep an eye out for them. Our reviews, for instance, maintain their independence through a circle of product testers that really get to the bottom of things and assess individual product performance and quality.
What Should You Avoid In A Brain Enhancement Supplement?
Let’s combine your due diligence in research and our honest, in-your-face product reviews that won’t leave you guessing and wanting more information.
The Best Smart Pills On The Market In 2022-2023
We have dutifully compiled the top 5 brain enhancement supplements based on our independent review, product trial, and well-vetted product information. Here’s what we’ve come up with to help you make a smart decision on smart pills today.