Official Site: www.neurofuse.com
Neurofuse is a brain supplement formulated with 13 nootropic ingredients. It claims to enhance memory and improve learning, as well as reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.The manufacturers claim that it was made specifically for people with busy schedules, and those who need to be focused throughout the day. It claims to improve productivity, focus, memory, and decision-making capabilities.
Supplement Facts: 17/20
- Bacopa Monnieri may enhance working memory, attention, and cognition. There is also a study that shows it can help with cognitive disorders.
- Rhodiola Rosea may improve mood and enhance learning.
- L-Theanine may be effective in reducing stress and anxiety, as well as boosting mood
- Caffeine gives a boost of energy and alertness
- Phosphatidylserine may help to prevent memory loss and may also help with the formation of short-term memory
- Choline Bitartrate gets transformed by the body into acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitters
- DMAE Bitartrate synthesizes choline, and may help boost memory
- Huperzine A increases acetylcholine levels and may help to boost mental ability
- Alpha Lipoic Acid may be used to treat migraines and headaches
- Vitamin B6 has a vital role in the function of the brain and nervous system. It helps to regulate mood and social behavior.
- Vitamin D3 is linked to cognitive enhancement
All the Neurofuse ingredients are said to improve brain function in one way or another. It’s especially important to note the Choline Bitartrate, DMAE Bitartrate, and Huperzine A, which all help in the production of the important neurotransmitter acetylcholine. We also have to point out that although Alpha Lipoic Acid has been used in many supplements, there’s no research to back up its effectiveness.
Effects & Benefits: 12/20
We tried Neurofuse out over four weeks, which is what they say is the minimum time needed for it to take effect. Unfortunately, we didn’t really see any effects ourselves at the end of those four weeks. At the beginning, we felt a boost of energy and focus, likely because of the caffeine. We also felt some reduced anxiety at the beginning. Toward the end though, these effects flagged, and we didn’t notice an increase in focus, memory, or cognitive ability. Overall our experience was just okay.
Potential Side Effects: 15/20
While Neurofuse doesn’t advertise any side effects, a look at the ingredients shows that there may be some. These include headaches, insomnia, fatigue, heart palpitations, upset stomach, diarrhea, anxiety, irritability, and skin rashes. We didn’t experience any of these, but that doesn’t mean you won’t.
Pricing Options: 16/20
Neurofuse retails for $69.99 for one bottle, which contains enough capsules for one month. There is also a seven day free trial, but as soon as you sign up for that, you also subscribe for one month.
Online Reviews: 15/20
The online reviews for Neurofuse are a mixed bag, leaning on the negative. While there are some loyal fans of the brand who claim to have experienced the positive effects, there are just as many if not more saying they experienced nothing, or that they experienced a side effect. One reviewer even lists mood swings as a side effect, which is unexpected based on the ingredients.
- provides a temporary boost of energy
- packed with ingredients to help brain function and mood
- on the more expensive side
- online reviews are hit or miss
Neurofuse is packed with lots of good-for-you ingredients, but we didn’t really feel any of their supposed effects. It’s also on the more expensive side of brain supplements, which can put people off. Online reviews swing both positive and negative, so you can’t really be sure about what you’re buying. Overall, if you don’t mind spending a little extra money or taking a bit of a risk, you might want to try these out. Otherwise, there are cheaper options with better reviews out there.
The Best Brain Supplements of 2020: Your Complete, Personalized Guide
In such a busy, harried world, people look for all the help they can get.
They’ve got problems remembering things, concentrating in school or focusing on a big work project, or being in the best energy and mood level for family and their personal goals.
Nootropics - also known as “smart pills” and brain enhancement supplements - are designed to help address these cognitive issues and improve memory and learning, focus and concentration, problem solving, and overall energy and vibrancy. These supplements are a potential fit for students (usually college students), professionals and business executives, and the elderly who want to enhance their brain power and performance.
Check the Best Smart Pills of 2020
The question, though, is…
Do you know the best brain-enhancing supplement for you?
Our product reviews will answer exactly this. By presenting accurate, up-to-date product information, conducting weeks-long product trial, and raising the alarm on fillers and low-quality ingredients, we’re about to guide you in your decision-making.
We take a long, hard look at the manufacturer, where they manufacture the pill, the website, pricing, customer testimonials, and different authoritative websites that point to how safe and effective a smart pill is.
At the end of it all, we present our Top 5 rated smart pills for your easy reference.
How Do Nootropics Work?
Known by many different names, nootropics act as brain enhancement aids and brain boosters that don’t leave your cognitive wellness to fate.
There are two kinds of nootropics: (1) pharmaceutical cognitive enhancers made up of chemicals believed to have a clear effect on the brain and nervous system, and (2) natural cognitive enhancers, which are mostly herbal or nutrient-based in their composition. Our reviews focus on the second group, which don’t require a prescription, not considered drugs, and thus are allowed to be sold the counter and online via vitamin retail shops like Amazon.
Are natural nootropics actually the savior they’re painted to be?
These plant-based extracts promise improved mental functioning, no less. Their surging popularity, particularly in recent years, can be attributed to their high overall safety value and few and minor side effects compared with their pharmaceutical counterparts.
If you’ve heard of the term “nootropic stack,” it means different herbal or nutrient-based nootropics “stacked” together to achieve your own cognitive targets.
A high-quality nootropic can change your brain wellness and make you limitless in many different ways. These include enhanced memory, increased attention to detail, outrageously good focus, increased alertness, better mental and visual acuity, improved learning and thinking, managed stress, better mood and energy, and a generally renewed sense of life and brain performance.
This is why this product review guide will help you in so many ways to know a nootropic inside and out. From the ABCs of the product formula to the overall verdict, you will have an informed choice of what to choose for your next nootropic bottle or product.
What Should You Look For In A Top-Rated Nootropic?
Offers essential vitamins and nutrients - Your brain gobbles up an unbelievable amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients for it to properly function for life’s everyday demands. The nootropic you deserve provides these crucial components and more. Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, Panax ginseng, and more - the list is endless, but only a few good ones deserve your attention. Click here for the top-rated ingredient list for a smart pill.
Backed by clinical data and experts - The best nootropics have a solid scientific basis through independent, third-party research data on their effectiveness and benefits.
There’s no reason for a credible health care expert not to endorse a well-created supplement for brain enhancement.
Superior manufacturing standards - It’s not just about the ingredients, but also creating the product with the highest standards of production. The best supplements are manufactured in the United States, in a laboratory registered by the FDA. The manufacturer should be GMP certified as well!
Independent reviews (Not just Amazon!) - Reviews can be bought and unverified, so keep an eye out for them. Our reviews, for instance, maintain their independence through a circle of product testers that really get to the bottom of things and assess individual product performance and quality.
What Should You Avoid In A Brain Enhancement Supplement?
Let’s combine your due diligence in research and our honest, in-your-face product reviews that won’t leave you guessing and wanting more information.
The Best Smart Pills On The Market In 2020
We have dutifully compiled the top 5 brain enhancement supplements based on our independent review, product trial, and well-vetted product information. Here’s what we’ve come up with to help you make a smart decision on smart pills today.
Our Winning 5 Brain Boosting Supplements for 2020
- Incredible results from a potent, fast-acting formula
- Effects are very well-rounded: improvements to memory, focus, mood, energy
- Formula is a fantastic combination of potent Noopept and many other natural nootropics
- Information online is very detailed and simple to understand, love their design and content
- Premium ingredients at a great price (daily cost is cheaper than a cup of coffee!), we suspect this won’t last long, they might be trying to reach a certain market share then raise their price.
- 90-day return policy!
- They communicate everything via ticketing for quality assurance reason, so if you don’t know how to place order online, then you are out of luck
- Might want to supplement with a multivitamin (only contains B12)
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
Avanse Nutraceuticals’ LumUltra (New and Improved) blows all our editors away with an innovatively new formula utilizing the potent Noopept, in combination with select key natural nootropics. Hands down, LumUltra is the best cognitive enhancer we’ve ever reviewed, and will probably top our list for a very long time.
#2 Brain Pill
- Good market presence, or product recall
- Availability of scientific studies delving on ingredient and product levels
- Proprietary ingredients for uniquely positioned benefits
- Discounts and savings for bulk orders
- Relative shortage of customer testimonials
- Lacking imagery around supplement facts and product labeling
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
We are impressed by the speed and precision at which BrainPill responds to brain enhancement needs – and without unwanted effects that could turn off first-time users. The benefits are sustained and evident from the first dose, and this doesn't happen every time with nootropic products.
#3 Alpha Brain
- Good for focus
- Great customer service team
- Could be great as a workout supplement
- Effects are a bit limited
- New formula might actually be less potent due to new focus on fitness and health
- Unique formula and ingredient “Apoaequorin”
- Website is rich in information and resources for further reading
- Clear video on website that explains Prevagen in simplistic way
- Little to no effects on focus and mood
- Poor value at $59.95 (better nootropics available at that price)
- Studies on Apoaequorin are still quite limited today.
- Low to no side effect potential
- Offers targeted benefits for five areas of brain function
- GMO and caffeine free
- Vegan-friendly supplement
- Contains only two major ingredients, which are relatively standard in nootropics
- Lack of ample clinical research presented
- Soy lecithin content is a potential allergen