Neuronol is a brain supplement manufactured by Dignity Bio-Labs, which is one of the most reputable supplement manufacturers in the industry. This supplement is supposed to help support brain function and boost memory recall, as well as help you focus. It has no fillers, binders, or additives, and all its ingredients are 100% natural.
Supplement Facts: 14/20
- L-Glutamine may increase cognitive function, as well as help boost muscle performance
- Nettles help increase the levels of testosterone in the body
- Taurine has a good effect on the nerve endings of the brain, which provides you with a natural boost of energy
- Caffeine is an energy booster that may help with focus and may improve your immune system
- DMAE may help reduce stress, as well as enhance learning and cognitive performance
- Ginkgo Biloba helps boost brain function and increases blood flow to the brain
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL helps the brain to produce more acetylcholine, which improves memory and cognitive performance
- Bacopa Monnieri may help enhance memory by boosting blood flow to the brain-boosting
- B12 may help keep your brain and nervous system functioning properly
Overall, Neuronol contains natural ingredients and no additives or fillers. These ingredients are all supposed to help with memory and cognitive function. It also contains taurine and caffeine, which will both help boost your energy and focus for short periods.
Effects and Benefits: 14/20
We tried Neuronol for a one month period. We noticed some immediate effects: we definitely felt a boost of energy and improved focus after taking this supplement. But that soon wore off, and as the month went on, we felt it less and less. We didn’t really experience any improvements in our memory, even with all the memory-boosting ingredients.
Potential Side Effects: 14/20
Although Neuronol doesn’t report any side effects, it does contain caffeine, so you might experience some caffeine-related effects such as feeling jittery, having heart palpitations, headaches, and insomnia. In our experience, there were some headaches, although they were mild and did not happen all the time.
Pricing Options: 15/20
You can purchase Neuronol directly from their website in three different packages: The starter package for one month ($64.95), the intermediate package for three months (194.85), and the best value package for six months ($389.70). Your first purchase also comes with a discount.
Online Reviews: 14/20
Most online sources give Neuronol a good review. While some reviews are similar to our experiences, others say that long-term use (4-6 months) can show more positive effects.
- all natural ingredients, no fillers or additives
- good reviews online
- expensive compared to other brain supplements
- may take a long time to see results
Our Verdict: 80.9%
There’s a lot of good reviews out there for Neuronol, but in our experience the effects are only a short-term boost in energy and focus, likely due to the caffeine. Other reviews say you can experience better effects with long-term use, but at $64.95 a bottle, that’s a lot to invest in a brain supplement. If you ask us, there are other brain supplements out there that work just as well if not better, and are much cheaper than this one.
The Best Brain Supplements of 2020: Your Complete, Personalized Guide
In such a busy, harried world, people look for all the help they can get.
They’ve got problems remembering things, concentrating in school or focusing on a big work project, or being in the best energy and mood level for family and their personal goals.
Nootropics - also known as “smart pills” and brain enhancement supplements - are designed to help address these cognitive issues and improve memory and learning, focus and concentration, problem solving, and overall energy and vibrancy. These supplements are a potential fit for students (usually college students), professionals and business executives, and the elderly who want to enhance their brain power and performance.
Check the Best Smart Pills of 2020
The question, though, is…
Do you know the best brain-enhancing supplement for you?
Our product reviews will answer exactly this. By presenting accurate, up-to-date product information, conducting weeks-long product trial, and raising the alarm on fillers and low-quality ingredients, we’re about to guide you in your decision-making.
We take a long, hard look at the manufacturer, where they manufacture the pill, the website, pricing, customer testimonials, and different authoritative websites that point to how safe and effective a smart pill is.
At the end of it all, we present our Top 5 rated smart pills for your easy reference.
How Do Nootropics Work?
Known by many different names, nootropics act as brain enhancement aids and brain boosters that don’t leave your cognitive wellness to fate.
There are two kinds of nootropics: (1) pharmaceutical cognitive enhancers made up of chemicals believed to have a clear effect on the brain and nervous system, and (2) natural cognitive enhancers, which are mostly herbal or nutrient-based in their composition. Our reviews focus on the second group, which don’t require a prescription, not considered drugs, and thus are allowed to be sold the counter and online via vitamin retail shops like Amazon.
Are natural nootropics actually the savior they’re painted to be?
These plant-based extracts promise improved mental functioning, no less. Their surging popularity, particularly in recent years, can be attributed to their high overall safety value and few and minor side effects compared with their pharmaceutical counterparts.
If you’ve heard of the term “nootropic stack,” it means different herbal or nutrient-based nootropics “stacked” together to achieve your own cognitive targets.
A high-quality nootropic can change your brain wellness and make you limitless in many different ways. These include enhanced memory, increased attention to detail, outrageously good focus, increased alertness, better mental and visual acuity, improved learning and thinking, managed stress, better mood and energy, and a generally renewed sense of life and brain performance.
This is why this product review guide will help you in so many ways to know a nootropic inside and out. From the ABCs of the product formula to the overall verdict, you will have an informed choice of what to choose for your next nootropic bottle or product.
What Should You Look For In A Top-Rated Nootropic?
Offers essential vitamins and nutrients - Your brain gobbles up an unbelievable amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients for it to properly function for life’s everyday demands. The nootropic you deserve provides these crucial components and more. Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, Panax ginseng, and more - the list is endless, but only a few good ones deserve your attention. Click here for the top-rated ingredient list for a smart pill.
Backed by clinical data and experts - The best nootropics have a solid scientific basis through independent, third-party research data on their effectiveness and benefits.
There’s no reason for a credible health care expert not to endorse a well-created supplement for brain enhancement.
Superior manufacturing standards - It’s not just about the ingredients, but also creating the product with the highest standards of production. The best supplements are manufactured in the United States, in a laboratory registered by the FDA. The manufacturer should be GMP certified as well!
Independent reviews (Not just Amazon!) - Reviews can be bought and unverified, so keep an eye out for them. Our reviews, for instance, maintain their independence through a circle of product testers that really get to the bottom of things and assess individual product performance and quality.
What Should You Avoid In A Brain Enhancement Supplement?
Let’s combine your due diligence in research and our honest, in-your-face product reviews that won’t leave you guessing and wanting more information.
The Best Smart Pills On The Market In 2020
We have dutifully compiled the top 5 brain enhancement supplements based on our independent review, product trial, and well-vetted product information. Here’s what we’ve come up with to help you make a smart decision on smart pills today.
Our Winning 5 Brain Boosting Supplements for 2021
- Incredible results from a potent, fast-acting formula
- Effects are very well-rounded: improvements to memory, focus, mood, energy
- Formula is a fantastic combination of potent Noopept and many other natural nootropics
- Information online is very detailed and simple to understand, love their design and content
- Premium ingredients at a great price (daily cost is cheaper than a cup of coffee!), we suspect this won’t last long, they might be trying to reach a certain market share then raise their price.
- 90-day return policy!
- They communicate everything via ticketing for quality assurance reason, so if you don’t know how to place order online, then you are out of luck
- Might want to supplement with a multivitamin (only contains B12)
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
Avanse Nutraceuticals’ LumUltra (New and Improved) blows all our editors away with an innovatively new formula utilizing the potent Noopept, in combination with select key natural nootropics. Hands down, LumUltra is the best cognitive enhancer we’ve ever reviewed, and will probably top our list for a very long time.
#2 Brain Pill
- Good market presence, or product recall
- Availability of scientific studies delving on ingredient and product levels
- Proprietary ingredients for uniquely positioned benefits
- Discounts and savings for bulk orders
- Relative shortage of customer testimonials
- Lacking imagery around supplement facts and product labeling
Why It’s TCE-Approved:
We are impressed by the speed and precision at which BrainPill responds to brain enhancement needs – and without unwanted effects that could turn off first-time users. The benefits are sustained and evident from the first dose, and this doesn't happen every time with nootropic products.
#3 Alpha Brain
- Good for focus
- Great customer service team
- Could be great as a workout supplement
- Effects are a bit limited
- New formula might actually be less potent due to new focus on fitness and health
- Unique formula and ingredient “Apoaequorin”
- Website is rich in information and resources for further reading
- Clear video on website that explains Prevagen in simplistic way
- Little to no effects on focus and mood
- Poor value at $59.95 (better nootropics available at that price)
- Studies on Apoaequorin are still quite limited today.
- Low to no side effect potential
- Offers targeted benefits for five areas of brain function
- GMO and caffeine free
- Vegan-friendly supplement
- Contains only two major ingredients, which are relatively standard in nootropics
- Lack of ample clinical research presented
- Soy lecithin content is a potential allergen